Bajaj Capital, India's Premier Investment Services Company,
invites you to our exciting new job openings for Assistant Manager / Senior Executive HR -Talent Acquisition
Web Link: https://www.bajajcapital.com/
JOB PROFILE Designation: Assistant Manager / Senior Executive- HR
Basic Requirement :
Job Role and Responsibilities:
- Qualification: Graduate or MBA or Any Postgraduate
- Experience: 2 Year- 5 Years
- Salary: Best in industry / A good hike on current salary.
- Location of Work: Gurgaon
- # Interact with candidates, conduct screening and HR interview through Tele Phonic round/ Face to face round.
- # Schedule candidate interviews with the hiring manager.
- # Extend offers and negotiate (as/ when needed) with candidates.
- # Ensuring closing all the requirements within timelines and ensuring that we meet our time to fill.
- # Responsible for closing all open positions within the service line within TAT and defined cost structure
- Conducting effective HR interviews.
- # Sourcing the Candidates from various means.
Why you should join us:
1. Salary will be best in industry. Additional bonus and incentives based on individual's, team's or company's performance.
2. Excellent and diverse future career growth opportunities.
3. Secured working environment.
4. 51+ years old reputed and trusted firm with huge client base.
5. Great career exposure by working with multiple Financial Products.
6.Training of candidates based on the need analysis to be provided.
Note Candidates having experience in the Finance Industry will be preferred. Interview Details
Date - 26th & 27th September 2018 (Thus. & Fri)
Venue Bajaj House(5th Floor), 97, Nehru Place, New Delhi-110019 ( Near Sona Sweets, Metro Station - Nehru Place/ Nehru Enclave).
Time -10:00 am to 1:00 pm (Only in Between)
Contact Person : Mr.Puneet- HR
Strictly Formals & Clean Shaved
Appearance - Neat & Clean
Salary: INR 2,00,000 - 6,00,000 P.A.
Industry: Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area: Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category: Retail Sales
Role: Sales Executive/Officer
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time