Roles and Responsibilities :
Based on your experience and company requirement you will be responsible for some/all of them.
1.Entire portfolio analysis, 360 degree wealth management and performing need analysis of your HNI, Ultra HNI and retail clients requirement . Formulating strategies to expand the HNI & Retail client's base.
2. Maintaining long term relationships with existing/new clients so as to increase the revenue base for the company.
3.Cross-sell products and services to both new as well as existing HNI & Ultra HNI clients as per their lifestyle, risk profiling and requirements basically through financial planning process.
4. Achieving financial goals of the clients through various product line like LI, MF, FI, GI and other liabilities products Key requirements :
1. Qualification: Graduation or MBA (Both Can Apply).
2. Experience: 1-8 years.
3. Must have experience in wealth/portfolio management, financial planning or investment advisory in at least one of the following products: Mutual Funds (MF), Life Insurance (LI), General insurance (GI), Health Insurance, Fixed Deposits (FD), Liability Products, CPOF, FMPS, Real Estate, SIP, Golds, Bonds.
Locations : Bajaj Capital Ltd, Shop No B-S1, Amarjyoti Palace, Wardha Road , Dhantoli Near Lokmat Square Nagpur 440012.
Walk -in Date : 5th Oct,2018
Time : 10am to 5pm
Contact HR - Catherine -9930208739- firstname.lastname@example.org
Why you should join us :
1. Salary will be best in industry based on your experience. Additional bonus and incentives based on individual's, team's or company's performance.
2. Excellent and diverse future career growth opportunities.
3. 52+ years old reputed and trusted firm with huge client base.
4. Training of candidates based on the need analysis will be provided to assist your career growth.
5. Join us if you want to be the part of the team of top wealth managers in the leading financial company.
ALTERNATE SAT'S OFF (2nd & 4th)
Please contact or send a detailed copy of your CV to Catherine(HR) on email@example.com /9930208739.
Salary: INR 2,50,000 - 4,25,000 P.A. Reimbursements+ Incentive
Industry: Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area: Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category: Retail Sales
Role: Sales/Business Development Manager
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time