Bajaj Capital, India's Premier Investment Services Company, invites you to our exciting new job openings for Wealth Manager Role.
Web Link: https://www.bajajcapital.com/
The job profile is of Wealth Manager
, who will be responsible for managing the portfolio of the HNI/ Ultra HNI clients
for providing them with better investment solutions & services to facilitate easy wealth creation.
Roles and Responsibilities:
The job profile is of Wealth Manager,
who will be responsible for managing the portfolio of the HNI/ Ultra HNI clients
for providing them with better investment solutions & services to facilitate
easy wealth creation. Roles and Responsibilities:
Based on your experience and profile you will be responsible for some/all of the following:-
- Procuring the potential clients through networking, database, market analysis references.
- Generating cross-sells revenue and doing 360-degree financial planning by wealth management.
- Managing and improving relationship values through clienteling.
- Liaison with operations team to resolve queries and revenue generation.
- Comply with organizational guidelines and norms.
- Cross-sell products and services to both new/existing HNI & Ultra HNI clients as per their lifestyle, risk profiling and requirements through a financial planning process.
- Achieving financial goals and maintaining organization brand value.
Why should you be a part of us:
- Qualification: Graduation or MBA (Both Can Apply).
- Experience: 0.6 - 8 years.
- Hands on experience in wealth/portfolio management, financial planning or investment advisory in at least one of the following products: Mutual Funds (MF), Life Insurance (LI), General (GI), Health Insurance, Fixed Deposits (FD), Liability Products, etc.
Work Location: Hyderabad - Himayathnagar Interested applicants must apply or send there updated resume, shortlisted candidates ll receive a call for a quick telephonic discussion and further to block your calendar for a round of interview on 17th October 2018.
- Best leaders form our umbrella brand.
- There is No Product specification target, focus area would be in financial Advisory with any products.
- The company has a huge badge in the industry for over 50 years
- Best salaries offered with lucrative incentives & benefits.
- Consistent ascend of opportunities and career growth.
- Value Proposition for Performers: Instant Monetary Growth subject to achieving the targets.
Manager - Talent Acquisition
firstname.lastname@example.org| Handheld: +91-7290948990
Salary: INR 4,00,000 - 9,00,000 P.A. Additional Mobile, Conveyance and Incentive structure
Industry: Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area: Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category: Retail Sales
Role: Sales/Business Development Manager
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time